Workplace Health & Safety Management Systems
A Workplace Health & Safety Management System is a comprehensive, coordinated and systematic approach to managing Health & Safety risks within the workplace. An effective Workplace Health & Safety Management System is clearly linked to long-term sustainable business success.
Redhawk Safety can develop and customise a complete Workplace Health & Safety Management System which ensures compliance with Health & Safety legislation and enables safety performance improvements. Your business will establish a safer working environment and culture that better protects people by minimising and managing your Health & Safety risks.
Redhawk Safety Workplace Health & Safety Management System integrates:
- A Workplace Health & Safety Management Plan designed to meet your business’s needs
- A custom-designed comprehensive Health & Safety manual incorporating legislative compliance
- Management Leadership and Commitment
- Risk Management
- Information, Training and Supervision
- Incident and Accident Investigation
- Employee Participation
- Emergency Readiness
- Contractor Management
- Site Specific Safety
- Return to Work
- Continuous Improvement
Redhawk Safety will guide you through the complex process to meet your legal and moral obligations.